Welcome to Tata Serein!
Serein is located on Pokhran Road No 2, Thane West. The location is blessed with the Upvan Lake and Sanjay Gandhi National Park in close proximity, amidst open spaces, abundant greenery and breath-taking views. The location has a well-developed social infrastructure and connectivity, making it the most coveted and premium neighbourhood in Thane.
Whether it’s sustainable design, architecture that maximises air flow, natural light & shadow cover, using durable local materials, or maintaining existing greenery, these are homes where a million decisions are made behind the scenes to ensure your wellness, 24×7.
Thane has been recently included in the list of Smart Cities which will ensure assured water and power supply, proper sanitation and solid waste management systems, efficient urban mobility and public transportation, IT connectivity and E-Governance.
- 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Premium Residences at Pokhran Road 2, Thane (W).
- At Serein, everything from the fundamental design to the tiniest detail, is built so you live well.
- From the choice of location to climatic analysis of the site, every detail is based on decades of research into wellness.
- Based on climatology, apartments designed to maximize north western winds to cool the indoor spaces and provide well shaded outdoor areas in the summer
- Foyer/living & dining/passage, kitchen, bedrooms – premium quality large size vitrified tiles/marble
- Utility and all toilets – vitrified anti-skid tiles
- CP fittings – premium quality Roca/Grohe or equivalent
- Switches/sockets – Scheindler/Legrande or equivalent
- Granite top with stainless steel sink in kitchen
Bethany Hospital, Jupiter Hospital and Hiranandani Hospital.
Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar Natyagraha, Inox theatre, Cinemax, Big Cinemas, 35 lakes, water fronts, numerous parks and gardens including the famous Talao Pali and the Upvan lake.
Tata Consultancy Services, Raymond, Cadbury, GlaxoSmithKline, Voltas, Blue Star and more
Singhania School, Vasant Vihar School, Billabong International School and DAV Public School.
Dnyanasadhana College, KG Joshi College and Parshvanath College of Engineering and Pharmacy.
Buses : Public buses (T.M.T, B.E.S.T) connectivity to Mumbai and other areas of Thane.
Roadways : Eastern Express Highway, Ghodbunder Road and Thane-Belapur Road.
Railways : The central line in Thane station connects to CST and Kalyan.The Thane-Harbour Line connects to Vashi and Nerul.
Dmart, Big Bazaar, Reliance mart, Hypercity and 6 malls like Viviana Mall.